Optimal Consumption Choices for a "Large" Investor
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research in its series Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers with number 4-96.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3254 Steinberg Hall-Dietrich Hall, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6367
Phone: (215) 898-7616
Fax: (215) 573-8084
Web page: http://finance.wharton.upenn.edu/~rlwctr/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Cuoco, Domenico & Cvitanic, Jaksa, 1998. "Optimal consumption choices for a 'large' investor," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 401-436, March.
- Domenico Cuoco & Jaksa Cvitanic, . "Optimal Consumption Choices for a "Large" Investor," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 04-96, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elyès Jouini, 2001.
"Arbitrage and Control Problems in Finance. Presentation,"
- Jouini, Elyes, 2001. "Arbitrage and control problems in finance: A presentation," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 167-183, April.
- Branko Urosevic, 2001. "Moral hazard and dynamics of insider ownership stakes," Economics Working Papers 787, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2004.
- Matteo Del Vigna, 2011. "Market equilibrium with heterogeneous behavioural and classical investors' preferences," DiMaD Working Papers 2011-09, Dipartimento di Matematica per le Decisioni, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze.
- Mnif, Mohammed & Pham, Huyên, 2001. "Stochastic optimization under constraints," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 149-180, May.
- Haluk Yener, 2012. "Maximising Survival, Growth, and Goal Reaching Under Borrowing Constraints," Papers 1209.6385, arXiv.org.
- Karen K. Lewis, 1995. "What Can Explain the Apparent Lack of International Consumption Risk Sharing?," NBER Working Papers 5203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarrow, Robert & Protter, Philip, 2005. "Large traders, hidden arbitrage, and complete markets," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 2803-2820, November.
- Vathana Ly Vath & Mohamed Mnif & Huyên Pham, 2007. "A model of optimal portfolio selection under liquidity risk and price impact," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 51-90, January.
- Kyoung Jin Choi & Hyeng Keun Koo & Do Young Kwak, 2004. "Optimal Stopping of Active Portfolio Management," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 93-126, May.
- Ji, Shaolin & Peng, Shige, 2008. "Terminal perturbation method for the backward approach to continuous time mean-variance portfolio selection," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 118(6), pages 952-967, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.