Oligopoly Equilibria in Exchange Economies : Limit Theorems
AbstractIn this paper, it is proved that in the case of pure exchange economy, the oligopoly equilibrium leads to the competitive equilibrium when the economy is replicated an infinite number of times.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1) in its series Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications with number 96.07.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: France; Universite de Paris I - Pantheon- Sorbonne, 12 Place de Pantheon-75005 Paris, France
Phone: + 33 44 07 81 00
Fax: + 33 1 44 07 83 01
Web page: http://cermsem.univ-paris1.fr/
More information through EDIRC
OLIGOPOLIES ; ECONOMIC EQUILIBRIUM;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba & Emma Moreno García, 2004.
"Union Games: Technological Unemployment,"
Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces
E2004/45, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008.
"Noncooperative Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
866, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2011. "Noncooperative oligopoly in markets with a continuum of traders," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 38-45, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.