Prevention of Occupational Violence in the Health Workplace
AbstractIn this paper, the authors contented that a multi-faceted and organisation-wide approach has to be adopted in the prevention of occupational violence on health care facilities.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The University of New South Wales. Department of Industrial Relations. in its series Papers with number 140.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Australia; The University of New South Wales. Department of Industrial Relations. P.O. Box 1, Kingsington, NSW 2033, Australia
WORKING CONDITIONS ; HEALTH ; SECURITE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.