Career Systems as a Configuration of Career Management Activities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Montreal - Relations industrielles in its series Papers with number 92-08.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Universite de Montreal, Ecole des relations industrielles. Case postale 6128, Succursale Centre-ville. Montreal, Qc, H3C 3J7
CAREERS; MANAGEMENT; HUMAN RESOURCES;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.