An New Conceptual Framework for the Analysis of the Impact of Employees Participation, Profit Sharing and Ownership on Firm Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Minnesota - Industrial Relations Center in its series Papers with number 92-10.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; University of Minnesota, Industrial Relations Center. 271 - 19th Avenue South. Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455-0430
Phone: (612) 624-2500
Fax: (612) 624-8360
Web page: http://www.chrls.csom.umn.edu/
More information through EDIRC
ENTERPRISES; MANAGEMENT; PROFIT SHARING;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Takao Kato & Motohiro Morishima, 1998.
"The Productivity Effects of Human Resource Management Practices: Evidence from New Japanese Panel Data,"
9812003, EconWPA, revised 08 Dec 1998.
- Takao Kato & Motohiro Morishima, 1995. "The Productivity Effects of Human Resource Management Practices: Evidence from New Japanese Panel Data," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_143, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Fanmin Kong & Stephanie Lluis, . "Uncertainty and Organization Design," Working Papers 0107, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Ben-Ner, Avner & Kong, Fanmin & Bosley, Stacie A. & Burns, W. Allen & Butler, Richard & Han, Tzu-Shian & Liu, Nien-Chi & Park, Yong-Seung, 1999. "Workplace Organization And Human Resource Practices: The Retail Food Industry," Working Papers 14315, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.