Actual Budget Deficit Expectations and Interest Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Harvard - Institute of Economic Research in its series Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers with number 1639.
Length: 33 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
interest rate ; budget;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Laubach, 2003.
"New evidence on the interest rate effects of budget deficits and debt,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
2003-12, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Thomas Laubach, 2009. "New Evidence on the Interest Rate Effects of Budget Deficits and Debt," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(4), pages 858-885, 06.
- Luca Gambetti, 2012.
"Fiscal Foresight, Forecast Revisions and the Effects of Government Spending in the Open Economy,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
907.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Luca Gambetti, 2012. "Fiscal Foresight, Forecast Revisions and the Effects of Government Spending in the Open Economy," Working Papers 644, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Douglas W. Elmendorf, 1996. "The effects of deficit-reduction laws on real interest rates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Eric M. Engen & R. Glenn Hubbard, 2004. "Federal Government Debt and Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 10681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Elmendorf & Mary Hirshfeld & David Weil, 1992.
"The Effect of News on Bond Prices: Evidence from the United Kingdom 1900-1920,"
NBER Working Papers
4234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elmendorf, Douglas W & Hirschfeld, Mary L & Weil, David N, 1996. "The Effect of News on Bond Prices: Evidence from the United Kingdom, 1900-1920," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 78(2), pages 341-44, May.
- Tigran Poghosyan, 2012.
"Long-Run and Short-Run Determinants of Sovereign Bond Yields in Advanced Economies,"
IMF Working Papers
12/271, International Monetary Fund.
- Poghosyan, Tigran, 2014. "Long-run and short-run determinants of sovereign bond yields in advanced economies," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 100-114.
- Kameda, Keigo, 2014. "Budget deficits, government debt, and long-term interest rates in Japan," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 105-124.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.