Absenteeism in the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and - in its series Papers with number 94/29.
Length: 110 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions. Loughlinstown House, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland
Web page: http://www.eurofound.eu.int/
More information through EDIRC
ABSENTEEISM; LABOUR MARKET;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Pfaff & Dieter Jaufmann, 2000. "Krankheitsbedingte Fehlzeiten, Belastungen und Einstellungen zur Erwerbsarbeit im internationalen Vergleich," Discussion Paper Series 194, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.