Monetary Policy Games, Inflationary Bias And Openness
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia - Graduate School of Business in its series Papers with number fb-_88-17.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, GRADUATE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, PAINE WEBBER , New York, NY 10027 U.S.A
Phone: (212) 854-5553
Web page: http://www.columbia.edu/cu/business/
More information through EDIRC
central banks ; monetary policy ; inflation ; games;
Other versions of this item:
- Hardouvelis, Gikas A., 1992. "Monetary policy games, inflationary bias, and openness," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 147-164, January.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniels, Joseph P. & VanHoose, David D., 2006. "Openness, the sacrifice ratio, and inflation: Is there a puzzle?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(8), pages 1336-1347, December.
- Guender, Alfred V. & Tam, Julie, 2004. "On the performance of nominal income targeting as a strategy for monetary policy in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 143-163, March.
- Temple, Jonathan, 2002. "Openness, Inflation, and the Phillips Curve: A Puzzle," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 34(2), pages 450-68, May.
- Harald Badinger, 2008.
"Globalization,the Output-Inflation Tradeoff, and Inflation,"
FIW Working Paper series, FIW
- Badinger, Harald, 2009. "Globalization, the output-inflation tradeoff and inflation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 888-907, November.
- Sachsida, Adolfo & Carneiro, Francisco Galrao & Loureiro, Paulo R. A., 2003. "Does greater trade openness reduce inflation? Further evidence using panel data techniques," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 81(3), pages 315-319, December.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia & Mark A. Wynne, 2010. "The global slack hypothesis," Staff Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Sep.
- Jensen, Henrik, 1999. "Monetary policy cooperation and multiple equilibria," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1133-1153, August.
- Adolfo Sachsida & Mário Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça, 2006. "Inflation and Trade Openness Revised: an Analysis Using Panel Data," Discussion Papers, Instituto de Pesquisa EconÃ´mica Aplicada - IPEA 1148, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.