On Natural Selection in Oligopolistic Markets
AbstractIn this paper I analyze the kind of behavior which can be considered evolutively stable in an oligopolistic market
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad de Alicante - Fundamentos de Analisis Economico in its series Papers with number 32.
Length: 37 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSAD DE ALICANTE, DPTO FUNDAMENTOS DE ANALISIS ECONOMICO, APDO 99 CARRETERA DE SAN VICENTE, ALICANTE SPAIN.
Phone: +34 965 90 36 14
Fax: +34 965 90 38 98
Web page: http://merlin.fae.ua.es/
More information through EDIRC
behaviour ; market ; economic equilibrium ; demand ; costs ; enterprises;
Other versions of this item:
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- D43 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Oligopoly and Other Forms of Market Imperfection
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alkan, A. & Sertel, M.R., 1988. "Pretend-but-perform contracts in sharecropping," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 397-423.
- Friedman,James, 1983.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521282444, April.
- Corchon, Luis & Silva, Jose Luis, 1994. "Manipulation in oligopoly," MPRA Paper 20073, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2002.
"Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse29_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Schipper, Burkhard C., 2005. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 53, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Burkhard C. Schipper, 2005. "Imitators and Optimizers in Cournot oligopoly," Working Papers 537, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.