Quality Jobs or Mass Employment
AbstractThe general objective of the study is to explain the apparent failure of employment in the Ghanaian labour market under SAP/ERP by evaluating changes in the qualitative distribution of labour demand, based on trends in advertised job vacancies from 1981 to 1995.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by African Economic Research Consortium in its series Papers with number 98.
Length: 20 pages
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: African Economic Research Consortum, P.O. Box 62882, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: (254-2) 228057
Fax: (254-2) 219308
Web page: http://www.aercafrica.org/
More information through EDIRC
EMPLOYMENT ; LABOUR MARKET ; INVESTMENTS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.