The impact of public foodgrain distribution on food consumption and welfare in Sri Lanka:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 13.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Food supply Sri Lanka.; Food consumption Sri Lanka.; Food distribution Sri Lanka.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ellis, Frank & Senanayake, Piyadasa & Smith, Marisol, 1997. "Food price policy in Sri Lanka," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 81-96, February.
- Anderson, Jock & Roumasset, James, 1996. "FOOD Insecurity and Stochastic Aspects of Poverty," MPRA Paper 13323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Indra Tudawe, 2009. "Chronic Poverty and Development Policy in Sri Lanka: Overview Study," Working Papers id:2213, eSocialSciences.
- James A. Roumasset, 1996. "Food Security & Stochastic Aspects of Poverty," Working Papers 199607, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Adelman, Irma & Berck, Peter, 1989. "Food Security Policy in a Stochastic World," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt2mc7132p, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.