Trade and investment in Latin America and Asia: Lessons from the past and potential perspectives from further integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series IFPRI discussion papers with number 1060.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
CGE Modeling; FTA; trade liberalization;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2011-03-19 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2011-03-19 (International Trade)
- NEP-LAM-2011-03-19 (Central & South America)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul S. Armington, 1969. "A Theory of Demand for Products Distinguished by Place of Production (Une thÃ©orie de la demande de produits diffÃ©renciÃ©s d'aprÃ¨s leur origine) (Una teorÃa de la demanda de productos dis," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 16(1), pages 159-178, March.
- Antoine BouÃ«t & Yvan Decreux & Lionel FontagnÃ© & SÃ©bastien Jean & David Laborde, 2008.
"Assessing applied protection across the world,"
26327, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- James E. Anderson, 2009.
"Consistent Trade Policy Aggregation,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(3), pages 903-927, 08.
- Bach, Christian F. & Martin, Will, 2001. "Would the right tariff aggregator for policy analysis please stand up?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 621-635, August.
- Anderson, James E & Neary, J Peter, 1994.
"Measuring the Restrictiveness of Trade Policy,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 8(2), pages 151-69, May.
- Bouet, Antoine & Mevel, Simon & Thomas, Marcelle, 2010. "Is SAFTA trade creating or trade diverting?: A computable general equilibrium assessment with a focus on Sri Lanka," IFPRI discussion papers 950, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jose Duran & Nanno Mulder & Osamu Onodera, 2008. "Trade Liberalisation and Economic Performance: Latin America versus East Asia 1970-2006," OECD Trade Policy Papers 70, OECD Publishing.
- Boumellassa, Houssein & Debucquet, David Laborde & Mitaritonna, Cristina, 2009.
"A picture of tariff protection across the World in 2004: MAcMap-HS6, Version 2,"
IFPRI discussion papers
903, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Houssein Guimbard & David Laborde Debucquet & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2009. "A Picture of Tariff Protection Across the World in 2004 MAcMap-HS6, Version 2," Working Papers 2009-22, CEPII research center.
- James E. Anderson & J. Peter Neary, 2005. "Measuring the Restrictiveness of International Trade Policy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262012200, December.
- Carsten Fink & Mart�n Molinuevo, 2008. "East Asian Free Trade Agreements in Services: Key Architectural Elements," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 263-311, June.
- Bouët, Antoine & Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Estrades, Carmen & Laborde, David, 2012. "Trade and investment in Latin America and Asia: Perspectives from further integration," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 193-210.
- Christophe Gouel & Houssein Guimbard & David Laborde, 2012. "A Foreign Direct Investment database for global CGE models," Working Papers 2012-08, CEPII research center.
- repec:laf:wpaper:201101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Bouet & Valdete Berisha-Krasniqui & Valdete Berisha-Krasniqui & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2011.
"Trade and investment in Latin America and Asia : Potential perspectives from further integration,"
Larefi Working Papers
1101, Larefi, Université Bordeaux 4.
- Antoine Bouet & Valdete Berisha-Krasniqui & Carmen Estrades & David Laborde, 2011. "Trade and investment in Latin America and Asia : Potential perspectives from further integration," Working Papers hal-00637597, HAL.
- Hertel, Thomas, 2013. "Global Applied General Equilibrium Analysis Using the Global Trade Analysis Project Framework," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan & Ramizo, Dorothea & Burmeister, Luca, 2012. "Asia-Latin America Free Trade Agreements: An Instrument for Inter-Regional Liberalization and Integration?," ADBI Working Papers 382, Asian Development Bank Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.