Report NEP-LAM-2011-03-19This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Bouet, Antoine & Estrades, Carmen & Laborde, David, 2011. "Trade and investment in Latin America and Asia: Lessons from the past and potential perspectives from further integration," IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 1060, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Item repec:hic:wpaper:91 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariana Blanco & Juan F. Vargas, 2010. "Empowering IDP with SMS: A Randomized Controlled Trial in Bogotá," HiCN Working Papers, Households in Conflict Network 84, Households in Conflict Network.
- Baland, Jean-Marie & Robinson, James A, 2011. "The Political Value of Land: Democratization and Land Prices in Chile," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8296, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Persson, Torsten, 2011. "Fragile States and Development Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8285, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.