Collective action and property rights for sustainable development:
AbstractJohn W. Bruce.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series 2020 vision focus with number 11.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Collective behavior; Property rights; Public goods; Agroforestry; Irrigation; Fisheries; Forest management; Rangelands; plant genetic resources; Pests Management; Watersheds; Agribusiness; extension activities; extension-research linkages; Collective action; Environmental management; Devolution; Gender; Capacity;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beyene, Fekadu & Hagedorn, Konrad, 2006. "Examining Collective Action among Mieso Agropastoralists of Eastern Ethiopia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25797, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ruth Meinzen-Dick, 2009.
"Property Rights for Poverty Reduction?,"
91, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Hanatani, Atsushi & Sato, Mine, 2011. "Assessing Effectiveness and Sustainability of Communitymanaged Informal Irrigation in Africa: A Comparative Institutional Analysis of “Temporary" Irrigation in Malawi," Working Papers 34, JICA Research Institute.
- Hellin, Jon & Lundy, Mark & Meijer, Madelon, 2007. "Farmer organization, collective action and market access in Meso-America:," CAPRi working papers 67, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Justino, Patricia, 2006. "The impact of collective action on economic development: empirical evidence from Kerala, India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 1254-1270, July.
- Frija, Aymen & Chebil, Ali & Speelman, Stijn & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2008. "Effect of changes in the institutional structure of irrigation water property rights on the willingness to pay of farmers for water: case of Tunisia," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44422, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Devaux, André & Velasco, Claudio & López, Gastón & Bernet, Thomas & Ordinola, Miguel & Pico, Hernán & Thiele, Graham & Horton, Douglas E., 2007. "Collective action for innovation and small farmer market access: The Papa Andina experience," CAPRi working papers 68, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kuwornu, John K.M. & Kuiper, W. Erno & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Meulenberg, Matthew T.G., 2005. "Incentive Provision and Coordination Costs in Food-Marketing Channels: A Multi-Stage Channel-Agency Theory Perspective," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 36(01), March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.