Current State of Cross-Border Banking
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Financial Markets Group in its series FMG Special Papers with number sp168.
Date of creation: Nov 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2006-12-01 (Banking)
- NEP-BEC-2006-12-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CBA-2006-12-01 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CSE-2006-12-01 (Economics of Strategic Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingo Walter & Markus M. Schmid, 2006. "Do Financial Conglomerates Create or Destroy Economic Value?," Working Papers 06-28, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis, 2006. "Home country versus cross-border negative externalities in large banking organization failures and how to avoid them," Working Paper 2006-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Aerdt Houben & Iskander Schrijvers & Tim Willems, 2008. "The Supervision of Banks in Europe: The Case for a Tailor-made Set-up," DNB Occasional Studies 604, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Charles Goodhart & Dirk Schoenmaker, 2009. "Fiscal Burden Sharing in Cross-Border Banking Crises," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 5(1), pages 141-165, March.
- Pisani-Ferry, Jean & Sapir, André, 2009.
"Banking Crisis Management in the EU: An Interim Assessment,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/12380, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & AndrÃ© Sapir, 2009. "Banking Crisis Management in the EU: An Interim Assessment," Working Papers 359, Bruegel.
- Heuchemer, Sylvia & Kleimeier, Stefanie & Sander, Harald, 2008. "The Geography of European Cross-Border Banking: The Impact of Cultural and Political Factors," Research Memorandum 008, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.