Simulations of failure in a payment system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 95-19.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Scot A. C. Gould & Sarkis J. Khoury, . "Systemic Risk: Simulating Local Shocks To A Global System," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2003-02, Claremont Colleges.
- Scot A. C. Gould & Stephen A. Naftilan & Sarkis J. Khoury & Danae J. Wright, . "Systemic Risk: A More Rigorous and Realistic Simulation," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-33, Claremont Colleges.
- Leinonen, Harry & Soramäki, Kimmo, 2003. "Simulating interbank payment and securities settlement mechanisms with the BoF-PSS2 simulator," Research Discussion Papers 23/2003, Bank of Finland.
- Leinonen, Harry & Soramäki, Kimmo, 1999. "Optimizing Liquidity Usage and Settlement Speed in Payment Systems," Research Discussion Papers 16/1999, Bank of Finland.
- Xavier Freixas & Curzio Giannini & Glenn Hoggarth & Farouk Soussa, 2000. "Lender of Last Resort: What Have We Learned Since Bagehot?," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 63-84, October.
- Peter Docherty & Gehong Wang, 2009. "A Revided Exposition of the Methodology for Testing Payments Systems Risk," Working Paper Series 159, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- James McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Peter Docherty & G Wang, 2006. "Using Synthetic Data to Measure the Impact of RTGS on Systemic Risk in the Australian Payments System," Working Paper Series 149, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Docherty, Peter & Wang, Gehong, 2010. "Using synthetic data to evaluate the impact of RTGS on systemic risk in the Australian payments system," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 103-117, June.
- Steven Ongena, 1999. "Lending Relationships, Bank Default and Economic Activity," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 257-280.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.