Pooling intensifies joint failure risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in its series Working Papers with number 89-1.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Winton, 1999. "Don’t Put All Your Eggs in One Basket? Diversification and Specialization in Lending," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-16, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Marco Ottaviani, 2009. "Conglomeration with bankruptcy costs: Separate or joint financing?," Economics Working Papers 1191, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2010.
- Mallick, Indrajit, 2002. "Comparative advantages in banking and strategic specialization and diversification," MPRA Paper 32605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael R. Powers & Martin Shubik & Shuntian Yao, 1994.
"Insurance Market Games: Scale Effects and Public Policy,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1076, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Michael Powers & Martin Shubik & Shun Yao, 1998. "Insurance market games: Scale effects and public policy," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 109-134, June.
- Acharya, Viral V & Hasan, Iftekhar & Saunders, Anthony, 2002. "The Effects of Focus and Diversification on Bank Risk and Return: Evidence from Individual Bank Loan Portfolios," CEPR Discussion Papers 3252, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Beth Paul).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.