Discretionary monetary policy and socially efficient wage indexation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its series Research Working Paper with number 89-13.
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Waller, Christopher J & VanHoose, David D, 1992. "Discretionary Monetary Policy and Socially Efficient Wage Indexation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1451-60, November.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2004.
"Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy,"
Working Papers in Economics
145, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 22 Apr 2005.
- Acocella, Nicola & Di Bartolomeo, Giovanni & Hibbs Jr., Douglas A., 2008. "Labor market regimes and the effects of monetary policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 134-156, March.
- Gustavo Piga, 2005.
"On The Sources Of The Inflation Bias And Output Variability,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 52(4), pages 607-622, 09.
- Gustavo Piga, 2005. "On the Sources of the Inflation Bias and Output Variability," CEIS Research Paper 66, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2003.
"Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation,"
Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center
2003-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2008. "Monetary Policy in the Presence of Asymmetric Wage Indexation," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 69-90, July.
- Giuseppe Diana & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2005. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," DULBEA Working Papers 05-16.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon & Giuseppe Diana, 2008. "Monetary policy in the presence of asymmetric wage indexation," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8354, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Oscar Landerretche & Fernando Lefort & Rodrigo O. Valdés, 2002. "Causes and Consequences of Indexation: A Review of the Literature," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Fernando Lefort & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Serie (ed.), Indexation, Inflation and Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 2, pages 019-064 Central Bank of Chile.
- Dutkowsky, Donald H., 1996. "Macroeconomic price stickiness: Evidence from the postwar United States," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 427-442, December.
- Lars Calmfors & Åsa Johansson, 2002. "Nominal Wage Flexibility, Wage Indexation and Monetary Union," CESifo Working Paper Series 761, CESifo Group Munich.
- James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip, 2010. "Union objectives and indexation externalities in a monopolistically competitive economy," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 28-35, March.
- James Cover & David Hoose, 2002. "Asymmetric wage indexation," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(1), pages 34-47, March.
- Lawler, Phillip, 1998. "Wage Indexation and Government Intervention under Perfect Information," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 189-197, January.
- James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip, 2006. "Productivity, indexation and macroeconomic outcomes: The implications of goods market competition and wage bargaining structure," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 465-479.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lu Dayrit).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.