Productivity, indexation and macroeconomic outcomes: The implications of goods market competition and wage bargaining structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economics and Business.
Volume (Year): 58 (2006)
Issue (Month): 5-6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconbus
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Waller, Christopher J & VanHoose, David D, 1992.
"Discretionary Monetary Policy and Socially Efficient Wage Indexation,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1451-60, November.
- David D. VanHoose & Christopher J. Waller, 1989. "Discretionary monetary policy and socially efficient wage indexation," Research Working Paper 89-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Duca, John V. & VanHoose, David D., 1998.
"Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 525-534, November.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 1997. "Goods-market competition and profit sharing: a multisector macro approach," Working Papers 9709, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Lars Calmfors & Asa Johansson, 2006. "Nominal Wage Flexibility, Wage Indexation and Monetary Union," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(508), pages 283-308, 01.
- Nishimura, Kiyohiko G., 1989. "Indexation and monopolistic competition in labor markets," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1605-1623, October.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions: An Introductory Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 160-93.
- Duca, John V & VanHoose, David D, 1991. "Optimal Wage Indexation in a Multisector Economy," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(4), pages 859-67, November.
- De Bruyne, Guido, 1997. "Wage Indexation and the Exchange Rate Regime: A Strategic Analysis," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 571-589, July.
- Coricelli, Fabrizio & Cukierman, Alex & Dalmazzo, Alberto, 2000.
"Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labour Markets And Economic Performance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Alex Cukierman & Alberto Dalmazzo, 2006. "Monetary Institutions, Monopolistic Competition, Unionized Labor Markets and Economic Performance," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 108(1), pages 39-63, 03.
- Karni, Edi, 1983. "On Optimal Wage Indexation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(2), pages 282-92, April.
- Francesco Lippi, 2003.
"Strategic Monetary Policy with Non-Atomistic Wage Setters,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 70(4), pages 909-919, October.
- Francesco Lippi, 2003. "Strategic Monetary Policy with Non-Atomistic Wage Setters," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(4), pages 909-919.
- Francesco Lippi, 2000. "Strategic Monetary Policy with Non-Atomistic Wage-Setters," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 374, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lippi, F., 2000. "Strategic Monetary Policy with Non-Atomistic Wage-Setters," Papers 374, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Francesco Lippi, 2003. "Strategic Monetary Policy with Non-Atomistic Wage Setters," CEIS Research Paper 17, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Francesco Lippi, 2000. "Strategic Monetary Policy with Non Atomistic Wage Setters," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1354, Econometric Society.
- Herrendorf, Berthold & Lockwood, Ben, 1996.
"Rogoff's Conservative Central Banker Restored,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
450, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Crosby, Mark, 1995. " Wage Indexation and the Time Consistency of Government Policy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 97(1), pages 105-12, March.
- Ball, Laurence, 1988. "Is Equilibrium Indexation Efficient?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 103(2), pages 299-311, May.
- Duca, John V, 1987. "The Spillover Effects of Nominal Wage Rigidity in a Multisector Economy: A Note," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 117-21, February.
- Skott, Peter, 1997. "Stagflationary Consequences of Prudent Monetary Policy in a Unionized Economy," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 609-22, October.
- Drudi, Francesco & Giordano, Raffaela, 2000. " Wage Indexation, Employment and Inflation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 102(4), pages 645-68, December.
- Gray, Jo Anna, 1976. "Wage indexation: A macroeconomic approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 221-235, April.
- Lawler, Phillip, 2001. "Monetary Policy, Central Bank Objectives, and Social Welfare with Strategic Wage Setting," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(1), pages 94-113, January.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean, 1979. "Wage Indexing Rules and the Behavior of the Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(4), pages 798-815, August.
- Marco Guerrazzi, 2010. "Nominal Wage Indexation, Quasi-Equilibria And Real Wage Dynamics," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(3), pages 279-294, 07.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.