Structural unemployment and public policy in interwar Britain: a review essay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues with number 91-1.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Loungani, Prakash, 1991. "Structural unemployment and public policy in interwar Britain : A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 149-159, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2011.
"UK World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis,"
11-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2012. "UK World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 6(2), pages 115-142, May.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2011. "UK World War I and Interwar Data for Business Cycle and Growth Analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2011-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009. "U.K. World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis," Working Paper 2009-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, 2003.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Sectoral Shocks in Germany, The U.K. and, The U.S. A VAR-GARCH-M Approach,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1), pages 65-85, February.
- Gianluigi Pelloni & Wolfgang Polasek, 2003. "Macroeconomic Effects of Sectoral Shocks in Germany, The U.K. and, The U.S.: A VAR-GARCH-M Approach," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 21(1_2), pages 65-85, 02.
- Mills, Terence C. & Pelloni, Gianluigi & Zervoyianni, Athina, 1996. "Cyclical unemployment and sectoral shifts: Further tests of the Lilien hypothesis for the UK," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 55-60, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.