Structural unemployment and public policy in interwar Britain: a review essay
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in its series Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues with number 91-1.
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 834, 230 South LaSalle Street, Chicago, Illinois 60690-0834
Web page: http://www.chicagofed.org/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Loungani, Prakash, 1991. "Structural unemployment and public policy in interwar Britain : A review essay," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 149-159, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mills, Terence C. & Pelloni, Gianluigi & Zervoyianni, Athina, 1996. "Cyclical unemployment and sectoral shifts: Further tests of the Lilien hypothesis for the UK," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 55-60, July.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2009.
"U.K. World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis,"
2009-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2012. "UK World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 6(2), pages 115-142, May.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2011. "UK World War I and Interwar Data for Business Cycle and Growth Analysis," CAMA Working Papers 2011-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- James M. Nason & Shaun P. Vahey, 2011. "UK World War I and interwar data for business cycle and growth analysis," Working Papers 11-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bernie Flores).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.