Creative destruction and the behavior of productivity over the business cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Working Paper Series / Economic Activity Section with number 60.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Montgomery, Edward & Wascher, William, 1988. "Creative Destruction and the Behavior of Productivity over the Business Cycle," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(1), pages 168-72, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ouyang, Min, 2009.
"The scarring effect of recessions,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 184-199, March.
- Paul W. Bauer & Mark E. Schweitzer & Scott Shane, 2006. "State growth empirics: the long-run determinants of state income growth," Working Paper 0606, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Kris Vajs to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.