An analysis of external debt positions of eight developing countries through 1990
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 227.
Date of creation: 1983
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Dooley, Michael & Helkie, William & Tryon, Ralph & Underwood, John, 1986. "An analysis of external debt positions of eight developing countries through 1990," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 283-318, May.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & XingWang Qian, 2010.
"Capital Flight: China's Experience,"
062010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- David B. Gordon & Ross Levine, 1988. "The capital flight "problem."," International Finance Discussion Papers 320, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Edwin M. Truman, 1986. "The international debt situation," International Finance Discussion Papers 298, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Demachi, Kazue, 2013. "Capital Flight and Transfer from Resource-Rich Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 50273, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau, 2004.
"A Risk-Based Rationale for Two-way Capital Flows: Why Do Capital Flights and Inward Foreign Direct Investments Co-exist?,"
04, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Basu, Arnab K. & Chau, Nancy H., 2007. "A risk-based rationale for two-way capital flows: Why do capital flights and inward foreign direct investments co-exist?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 37-59.
- Nathan Sheets, 1995. "Capital flight from the countries in transition: some theory and empirical evidence," International Finance Discussion Papers 514, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert E. Cumby & Richard M. Levich, 1987. "On the Definition and Magnitude of Recent Capital Flight," NBER Working Papers 2275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joaquin, Vespignani L, 2008. "Capital flight, saving rate and the golden rule level of capital: policy recommendations for Latin America countries," MPRA Paper 43824, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.