Reserve requirements on Eurocurrency deposits: implications for the stabilization of real outputs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 183.
Date of creation: 1981
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Freedman, Charles, 1977. "A model of the Eurodollar market," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 139-161, April.
- Rolnick, Arthur J., 1976. "Evaluating the effectiveness of monetary reforms," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 271-296, July.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1973. "Rational Expectations, the Real Rate of Interest, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(2), pages 429-480.
- Sprenkle, Case M & Stanhouse, Bryan E, 1981. "A Theoretical Framework for Evaluating the Impact of Universal Reserve Requirements," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 825-40, September.
- William Poole, 1970.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Poole, William, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216, May.
- William Poole, 1969. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Special Studies Papers 2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kenneth J. Kopecky, 1978. "The relationship between reserve ratios and the monetary aggregates under reserves and federal funds rate operating targets," Staff Studies 100, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
- Niehans, Jurg & Hewson, John, 1976. "The Eurodollar Market and Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, February.
- Roper, Don E & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1980. "The Optimum Monetary Aggregate for Stabilization Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 95(2), pages 333-55, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.