Assessing international interdependence with a multi-country model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 138.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Howe, Howard & Hernandez-Cata, Ernesto & Stevens, Guy & Berner, Richard & Clark, Peter & Kwack, Sung Y., 1981. "Assessing international interdependence with a multi-country model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 65-92, January.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guy V. G. Stevens, 1976. "Alternatives for modeling the world outside the United States," International Finance Discussion Papers 96, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Peter Clark & Sung Kwack, 1976. "Asset markets and interest rate determination in the multi-country model," International Finance Discussion Papers 94, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Berner & Peter Clark & Ernesto Hernandez-Cata & Howard Howe & Sung Kwack & Guy Stevens, 1977. "A multi-country model of the international influences on the U.S. economy: preliminary results," International Finance Discussion Papers 115, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Berner & Peter Clark & Howard Howe & Sung Kwack & Guy Stevens, 1976. "Modeling the international influences on the U.S. economy: a multi- country approach," International Finance Discussion Papers 93, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John F. Helliwell & Tim Padmore, 1982.
"Empirical Studies of Macroeconomic Interdependence,"
NBER Working Papers
1021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helliwell, John F. & Padmore, Tim, 1985. "Empirical studies of macroeconomic interdependence," Handbook of International Economics, in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 1107-1151 Elsevier.
- Richard A. Haas & Steven A. Symansky, 1983. "Assessing dynamic properties of the MCM: a simulation approach," International Finance Discussion Papers 214, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.