The goods market and the labor market of the multi-country model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 97.
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Resnick, Stephen A. & Truman, Edwin M., 1973. "An empirical examination of bilateral trade in Western Europe," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 305-335, November.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- William A. Barnett, 1974. "Household consumption allocation and labor supply," Special Studies Papers 51, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Richard Berner & Peter Clark & Howard Howe & Sung Kwack & Guy Stevens, 1976. "Modeling the international influences on the U.S. economy: a multi- country approach," International Finance Discussion Papers 93, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guy V. G. Stevens, 1976. "Balance of payment equations and exchange rate determination," International Finance Discussion Papers 95, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.