Asset markets and interest rate determination in the multi-country model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 94.
Date of creation: 1976
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hassan, Rubina & Mirza, M. Shahzad, 2010.
"The Reserve Equation and The Analytics of Pakistan's Monetary Policy,"
32149, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2011.
- Rubina Hassan, 2011. "The Reserve Equation and the Analytics of Pakistan’s Monetary Policy," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 16(1), pages 111-142, Jan-Jun.
- Howard Howe & Ernesto Hernandez-Cata & Guy Stevens & Richard Berner & Peter Clark & Sung Y. Kwack, 1979.
"Assessing international interdependence with a multi-country model,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
138, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Howe, Howard & Hernandez-Cata, Ernesto & Stevens, Guy & Berner, Richard & Clark, Peter & Kwack, Sung Y., 1981. "Assessing international interdependence with a multi-country model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 65-92, January.
- Guy V. G. Stevens, 1976. "Balance of payment equations and exchange rate determination," International Finance Discussion Papers 95, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.