The short-run relation between growth and inflation in Latin America: a quasi rational or consistent expectations approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series International Finance Discussion Papers with number 118.
Date of creation: 1978
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-54, April.
- Barro, Robert J. & Fischer, Stanley, 1976. "Recent developments in monetary theory," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 133-167, April.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1975. "An Equilibrium Model of the Business Cycle," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1113-44, December.
- Betancourt, Roger R, 1976. "The Dynamics of Inflation in Latin America: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 688-91, September.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr & Rapping, Leonard A, 1969. "Price Expectations and the Phillips Curve," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 342-50, June.
- Sheehey, Edmund J, 1976. "The Dynamics of Inflation in Latin America: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 692-94, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.