A market evaluation of the risk-based capital standards for the U.S. financial system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Finance and Economics Discussion Series with number 189.
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cordell, Lawrence R. & King, Kathleen Kuester, 1995. "A market evaluation of the risk-based capital standards for the U.S. financial system," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 531-562, June.
- Dermine, Jean & Lajeri, Fatma, 2001. "Credit risk and the deposit insurance premium: a note," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 497-508.
- Marianne Gizycki & Brenton Goldsworthy, 1999. "Australian Banking Risk: The Stock Market’s Assessment and the Relationship Between Capital and Asset Volatility," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp1999-09, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Ben Craig, 1996. "Competing currencies: back to the future?," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Oct.
- Santos, Joao A. C., 1999.
"Bank capital and equity investment regulations,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1095-1120, July.
- Marianne Gizycki & Mark Levonian, 1993. "A Decade of Australian Banking Risk: Evidence from Share Prices," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9302, Reserve Bank of Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.