Excess Volatility of Stock Prices and Knightian Uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil) in its series Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) with number 179.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Praia de Botafogo 190, sala 1100, Rio de Janeiro/RJ - CEP: 22253-900
Web page: http://epge.fgv.br
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Dow, James & da Costa Werlang, Sergio Ribeiro, 1992. "Excess volatility of stock prices and Knightian uncertainty," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 631-638, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2012. "Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles," Post-Print halshs-00673892, HAL.
- Moez Abouda & Alain Chateauneuf, 2002. "Positivity of bid-ask spreads and symmetrical monotone risk aversion ," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 149-170, March.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2012.
"Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
12005, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Bertrand Wigniolle, 2012. "Optimism, pessimism and financial bubbles," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00673892, HAL.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1998. "Buffer stocks and precautionary savings with loss aversion," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 931-947, December.
- Andreas Lehnert & Wayne Passmore, 1999. "Pricing systemic crises: monetary and fiscal policy when savers are uncertain," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1999-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1997.
"Investment in new activities and the welfare cost of uncertainty,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 259-277, April.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1995. "Investment in New Activities and the Welfare Cost of Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 5041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Capotorti & Giulianella Coletti & Barbara Vantaggi, 2008. "Preferences Representable by a Lower Expectation: Some Characterizations," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 119-146, March.
- Umberto Cherubini, 1997. "Fuzzy measures and asset prices: accounting for information ambiguity," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 135-149.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Núcleo de Computação da EPGE).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.