Economic Growth, Innovation, Cultural Diversity. What Are We All Talking About? A Critical Survey of the State-of-the-art
AbstractThis report constitutes the first deliverable of the project ENGIME – Economic Growth and Innovation in Multicultural Environments, financed by the European Commission – FP5 – Key Action: Improving socio-economic knowledge base. Contract HPSE-CT2001-50007
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei in its series Working Papers with number 2003.12.
Date of creation: Jan 2003
Date of revision:
Multiculturalism; Diversity; Economic Growth;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masahisa Fujita & Shlomo Weber, 2003.
"Strategic Immigration Policies and Welfare in Heterogeneous Countries,"
KIER Working Papers
569, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & WEBER, Shlomo, 2003. "Strategic immigration policies and welfare in heterogeneous countries," CORE Discussion Papers 2003095, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Masahisa Fujita & Shlomo Weber, 2004. "Strategic Immigration Policies and Welfare in Heterogeneous Countries," Working Papers 2004.2, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ioan Talpos & Bogdan Dima & Mihai Mutascu & Cosmin Enache, 2005. "A New Approach Of The Budget Deficit: An Empirical Analysis," Public Economics 0510023, EconWPA.
- Fujita, M. & Weber, S., 2010. "Immigration Quotas in the Globalized Economy," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 7, pages 10-23.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.