World Growth and International Capital Flows in the XXIth Century
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) in its series Documents de Travail de l'OFCE with number 2006-07.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fan Zhai & Yan Wang, 2004. "La réforme des retraites en Chine : enjeux, options et conséquences," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 77(4), pages 309-328.
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012.
"Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world—a case study on India,"
Springer, vol. 113(2), pages 339-356, July.
- Céline Guivarch & Sandrine Mathy, 2012. "Energy-GDP decoupling in a second best world--a case study on India," Post-Print halshs-00724495, HAL.
- Sandrine Mathy & Céline Guivarch, 2009.
"What if energy decoupling of emerging economies were not so spontaneous? An illustrative example on India,"
- repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00866443 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:ciredw:halshs-00366276 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Francesco Saraceno).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.