An overview of the EU KLEMS Growth and Productivity Accounts
AbstractThe EU KLEMS project represents a unique collective effort on behalf of academics, statisticians and policy makers to provide fundamental policy insights into the changes which have occurred at the industry level in Europe, the US and Japan over recent decades. The present paper has focussed on providing firstly, an overview of the contents and policy significance of the EU KLEMS project and secondly, a series of analyses which illustrate the usefulness of the project's datasets and its conceptual framework. Keywords: GDP growth, productivity, growth accounting
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission in its series European Economy - Economic Papers with number 290.
Length: 107 pages
Date of creation: Oct 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Coomunivcations Unit, B-1049 Bruxelles / Brussels
Fax: +32 2 298.08.23
Web page: http://ec.europa.eu/economy_finance/index_en.htm
More information through EDIRC
GDP growth; productivity; growth accounting; KLEMS; EU KLEMS; Koszerek; Havik; Mc Morrow; R�ger; Sch�nborn;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ronald Bachmann & Sebastian Braun, 2011.
"The Impact Of International Outsourcing On Labour Market Dynamics In Germany,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 58(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Ronald Bachmann & Sebastian Braun, 2008. "The Impact of International Outsourcing on Labour Market Dynamics in Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2008-020, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ronald Bachmann & Sebastian Braun, 2008. "The Impact of International Outsourcing on Labour Market Dynamics in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 0053, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel Leon-Ledesma, 2013.
"World, Country, and Sector Factors in International Business Cycles,"
Studies in Economics
1307, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Karadimitropoulou, Aikaterini & León-Ledesma, Miguel, 2013. "World, country, and sector factors in international business cycles," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 2913-2927.
- Aikaterini Karadimitropoulou & Miguel León-Ledesma, 2013. "World, Country, and Sector Factors in International Business Cycles," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 045, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Bijsterbosch, Martin & Kolasa, Marcin, 2009.
"FDI and productivity convergence in central and eastern Europe: an industry-level investigation,"
Working Paper Series
0992, European Central Bank.
- Martin Bijsterbosch & Marcin Kolasa, 2010. "FDI and productivity convergence in Central and Eastern Europe: an industry-level investigation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 145(4), pages 689-712, January.
- Giraleas, Dimitris & Emrouznejad, Ali & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2012. "Productivity change using growth accounting and frontier-based approaches – Evidence from a Monte Carlo analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 673-683.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ECFIN INFO).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.