FDI and Human Capital Development
AbstractThis paper explains importance of human capital skilling, the relation between the FDI and Human Capital development besides the experiences of these two in different regions of the world i.e., Asian and Latin American experiences. [W.P. No.2008-02-01]
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by eSocialSciences in its series Working Papers with number id:2737.
Date of creation: Aug 2010
Date of revision:
Note: Institutional Papers
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.esocialsciences.org
FDI; human capital skilling; Human Capital development; Asian; Latin American;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-08-14 (Development)
- NEP-HAP-2010-08-14 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HRM-2010-08-14 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SEA-2010-08-14 (South East Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Iyanda I & Bello JA, 1979. "Employment effects of multinational enterprises in Nigeria," ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization 185168, International Labour Organization.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.