The Banking Sector and Recovery in the EU Economy Reference
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Papers with number RB2011/2/2.
Date of creation: Aug 2011
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-09-22 (Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2011-09-22 (Macroeconomics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FitzGerald, John & Znuderl, Nusa & Duffy, David & CASE (Poland) & CPB (Netherlands) & DIW Berlin (Germany) & ETLA (Finland) & The Kiel Institute for the World Economy (Germany) & NIESR (United Kingdom, 2012. "Economic Assessment of the Euro Area: Winter 2011/2012 Report," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number sustat29.
- Ryan, Robert M. & O'Toole, Conor M. & McCann, Fergal, 2014.
"Does bank market power affect SME financing constraints?,"
Research Technical Papers
03/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Ryan, Robert M. & O'Toole, Conor & McCann, Fergal, 2013. "Does Bank Market Power Affect SME Financing Constraints?," Papers WP472, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- O'Toole, Conor & Ryan, Robert & McCann, Fergal, 2014. "Does Bank Market Power Affect SME Financing Constraints?," Papers RB2014/1/5, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide & Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & Duffy, David & Timoney, Kevin & Znuderl, Nusa, 2013. "Medium-Term Review: 2013-2020, No. 12," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number MTR12.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.