The Regional Dimension of the Unemployment Crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Research Notes with number RN2012/4/3.
Date of creation: Jan 2013
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011.
"Surviving the Crisis: Foreign Multinationals vs Domestic Firms in Ireland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5882, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Godart, Olivier & Görg, Holger & Hanley, Aoife, 2011. "Surviving the crisis: Foreign multinationals vs domestic firms in Ireland," CEPR Discussion Papers 8596, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul S Jones, 2012. "Job creation and regional change under New Labour: a shift-share analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 44(6), pages 1348-1362, June.
- Frank Barry & Adele Bergin, 2012. "Inward Investment and Irish Exports over the Recession and Beyond," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(10), pages 1291-1304, October.
- Lawless, Martina, 2012. "Job Creation and Destruction in Recession," Economic Letters 01/EL/12, Central Bank of Ireland.
- AlanBarrett & Séamus McGuiness, 2012. "The Irish Labour Market and the Great Recession," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(2), pages 27-33, 08.
- Morgenroth, Edgar, 2008. "Exploring the Economic Geography of Ireland," Papers WP271, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.