Institution Building and the Integration of Eastern Europe in International Production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by One-Europe Programme in its series One Europe or Several? Working Papers with number 16.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.one-europe.ac.uk
economic integration; economic law; foreign direct investment; East-Central Europe; institutions;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2001-10-16 (European Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2001-10-16 (International Finance)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos & Georgios Fotopoulos, 2005. "Economic integration, regional structural change and cohesion in the EU new member-states," ERSA conference papers ersa05p383, European Regional Science Association.
- Chidlow, Agnieszka & Salciuviene, Laura & Young, Stephen, 2009. "Regional determinants of inward FDI distribution in Poland," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 119-133, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glynis Flood) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Glynis Flood to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.