Creating a Common Market for Fraud and Corruption in the European Union: an Institutional Accident, or a Deliberate Strategy?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS) in its series EUI-RSCAS Working Papers with number 31.
Date of creation: 15 May 2002
Date of revision:
governance; agency theory; policy networks;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manion, Melanie, 1996. "Corruption by Design: Bribery in Chinese Enterprise Licensing," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 167-95, April.
- Bag, Parimal Kanti, 1997. "Controlling Corruption in Hierarchies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 322-344, December.
- S. Cramon-Taubadel, 1993. "The Reform Of The Cap From A German Perspective," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 394-409.
- Bliss, Christopher & Di Tella, Rafael, 1997. "Does Competition Kill Corruption?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 1001-23, October.
- Tanja Börzel & Thomas Risse, 2000. "International Relations Theory and European Integration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 56, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Ades, Alberto & Di Tella, Rafael, 1997. "National Champions and Corruption: Some Unpleasant Interventionist Arithmetic," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1023-42, July.
- John Peterson, 1997. "The European Union: Pooled Sovereignty, Divided Accountability," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 45(3), pages 559-578, 08.
- Banfield, Edward C, 1975. "Corruption as a Feature of Governmental Organization," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 587-605, December.
- Mark Pollack, 2000. "International Relations Theory and European Integration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 55, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Mark Philp, 1997. "Defining Political Corruption," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 45(3), pages 436-462, 08.
- Pollack, Mark A., 1997. "Delegation, agency, and agenda setting in the European Community," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 51(01), pages 99-134, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valerio PAPPALARDO).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.