Les grands auteurs du contrôle de gestion - Mary P. Follet : Le contrôle pour penser
AbstractInformation on the activity of Mary P. Follet, her theory on business management and her contribution to the understanding of control concept.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by HEC Paris in its series Les Cahiers de Recherche with number 796.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 01 Apr 2004
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2005-04-03 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2005-04-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2005-04-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Dupouy).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.