Report NEP-HPE-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew Mearman, 2004. "Critical Realism in Economics and Open-Systems Ontology: A Critique," Working Papers 0401, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Andrew Mearman, 2004. "'Open-Systems' and Economic Methodology," Working Papers 0402, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2005. "Economics and Language," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000654, UCLA Department of Economics.
- R. Preston McAfee, 2005. "Introduction to Economic Analysis," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000011, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Patrick Legros, 2005. "Art and the Internet: Blessing the Curse?," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 172782000000000001, www.najecon.org.
- FIOL, Michel & SOLE, Andreu, 2004. "Quelles relations entre science de l'organisation et management ? Penser la contribution de H.A. Simon," Les Cahiers de Recherche 797, HEC Paris.
- FIOL, Michel, 2004. "Les grands auteurs du contrôle de gestion - Mary P. Follet : Le contrôle pour penser," Les Cahiers de Recherche 796, HEC Paris.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2005. "Constitutions, Politics and Economics: A Review Essay on Persson and Tabellini's "The Economic Effect of Constitutions"," NBER Working Papers 11235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Matheson, 2005. "Research Note: Athletic Graduation Rates and Simpson’s Paradox," Working Papers 0506, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Richard A. Easterlin, 2005. "Is There an "Iron Law of Happiness"?," IEPR Working Papers 05.8, Institute of Economic Policy Research (IEPR).