Modelos econometricos de las regiones europeas y evolucion del empleo regional
AbstractThis paper analyses the main variables that explain economic development at regional level and some selected models that explain production, employment and population growth in European regions, having into account industrial development, tourism and other explanatory variables like human capital and government expenditure. The main emphasis is on cross-regional models, and we include also a reference to other international studies interesting for interregional models formulation. This paper is written in Spanish but some related material is also available in English and French on request to the authors.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics. in its series Economic Development with number 48.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Avda Xoan XXIII S/N, 15704 Santiago de Compostela
Phone: (981) 56 31 00 Ext: 11518
Fax: (981) 56 36 37
Web page: http://www.usc.es/economet/welcomei.htm
More information through EDIRC
crecimiento economico; modelos regionales; regiones europeas;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2002-10-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2002-10-08 (Labour Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Cancelo, M.Teresa & Exposito, Pilar, 1998. "Financiacion de la investigacion universitaria en los paises de la OCDE," Economic Development 24, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Guisan, M.Carmen & Frias, Isidro, 1996.
"Economic growth and social welfare in the European regions,"
9, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Guisan, M.C. & Frias, I., 1997. "Economic Growth and Social Welfare in the European Regions," Faculty of Economics 10, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, Faculty of Economics, Applied Econometric and Quantitative Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (M. Carmen Guisan).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.