Documentation of Sample Sizes and Panel Attrition in the German Socio Economic Panel (SOEP) 1984 - 2004
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Data Documentation with number 6.
Length: III, 80 p.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-11 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Martin Spiess & Ulrich Rendtel, 2000. "Combining an Ongoing Panel with a New Cross-Sectional Sample," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 198, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 1995. "Die Zuwanderer-Stichprobe des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels (SOEP)," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 64(1), pages 16-25.
- Vendrik, Maarten C.M. & Woltjer, Geert, 2006. "Happiness and Loss Aversion: When Social Participation Dominates Comparison," IZA Discussion Papers 2218, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vendrik, Maarten & Woltjer, Geert, 2006. "Happiness and Loss Aversion: When Social Participation Dominates Comparision," Research Memorandum 027, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.