Documentation of Sample Sizes and Panel Attrition in the German Socio Economic Panel (SOEP) (1984 until 2006)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series Data Documentation with number 27.
Length: 36 p.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-23 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jürgen Schupp & Gert G. Wagner, 1995. "Die Zuwanderer-Stichprobe des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels (SOEP)," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 64(1), pages 16-25.
- Victoria Prowse & Peter Haan, 2011.
"Longevity, Life-cycle Behavior and Pension Reform,"
Economics Series Working Papers
556, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria, 2012. "Longevity, life-cycle behavior and pension reform," MPRA Paper 39282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haan, Peter & Prowse, Victoria L., 2011. "Longevity, Life-Cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 5858, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2011. "Longevity, Life-Cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 396, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Peter Haan & Victoria Prowse, 2011. "Longevity, Life-Cycle Behavior and Pension Reform," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1140, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Gesa Matthes, 2012. "Explaining Reurbanization: Empirical Evidence of Intraregional Migration as a Long-Term Mobility Decision from Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 459, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.