Monetary Policy in Economic Transition: Lessons from the French Post-War Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure) in its series DELTA Working Papers with number 93-12.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in European Economic Review, April 1994, vol. 38, nos. 3/4, pp. 891-898
monetary policy ; economic reform;
Other versions of this item:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1994. "Monetary policy in economic transition: Lessons from the French post-war experience," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 891-898, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen & Ricardo Hausmann & JÃ¼rgen Von Hagen, 1999. "Reforming Budgetary Institutions in Latin America: The Case for a National Fiscal Council," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 415-442, October.
- Roberto Rigobon, 2002.
"Disinflation and Fiscal Reform: A Neoclassical Perspective,"
NBER Working Papers
8706, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rigobon, Roberto, 2002. "Disinflation and fiscal reform: a neoclassical perspective," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 265-297, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.