A Model of Output, Employment, Capital Formation and Inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 552.
Length: 85 pages
Date of creation: May 1980
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in G. Gandolfo and F. Marzano, eds., Keynesian Theory Planning Models and Quantitative Economics, Essay in Memory of Vittorio Marrama, Vol. 2, 1987, pp. 703-776
Note: CFP 701.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buckle, Robert A. & Kim, Kunhong & Kirkham, Heather & McLellan, Nathan & Sharma, Jarad, 2007. "A structural VAR business cycle model for a volatile small open economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 990-1017, November.
- Jun YU, 2009.
"Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models: A Survey of Peter Phillips' Work and Some New Results,"
21-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Jun Yu, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models: A Survey of Peter Phillips' Work and Some New Results," Working Papers CoFie-04-2009, Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics.
- Robert A Buckle & Kunhong Kim & Heather Kirkham & Nathan McLellan & Jared Sharma, 2002. "A structural VAR model of the New Zealand business cycle," Treasury Working Paper Series 02/26, New Zealand Treasury.
- Debrand, Thierry & Patrat, Nathalie, 2001. "Dynamic factor demands model: continuous time vs. discrete time," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 133-157, January.
- Jun Yu, 2009. "Econometric Analysis of Continuous Time Models : A Survey of Peter PhillipsÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ Work and Some New Results," Microeconomics Working Papers 23046, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.