Notes on Optimal Monetary Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University in its series Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers with number 245.
Length: 48 pages
Date of creation: 1968
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Journal of Political Economy (July/August 1968, 76(4): 833-859
Note: CFP 288.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Phone: (203) 432-3702
Fax: (203) 432-6167
Web page: http://cowles.econ.yale.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Postal: Cowles Foundation, Yale University, Box 208281, New Haven, CT 06520-8281 USA
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Truman Bewley, 1979.
"The Optimum Quantity of Money,"
383, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Salomons, Roelof & Sterken, Elmer, 2009. "Corporate control rights and the long-run equity risk premium," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 63-76, February.
- Sargent, Thomas J. & Wallace, Neil, 1976.
"Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 169-183, April.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1974. "Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy," Working Papers 29, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wang, Yong & Zhou, Hanqing, 2001. "Money and credit in liquidity provision," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2041-2067, November.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1987.
"Optimal monetary growth with accommodating fiscal policy in a small open economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 179-193, June.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1987. "Optimal Monetary Growth with Accomodating Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 2084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shane, Mathew, 1970. "Capital Markets And The Stability Of The Growth Process," Staff Papers 13795, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Glena Ames).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.