Competition Among European Financial Markets : The Case of Cross-Listed Belgian Equities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) in its series Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) with number 1993014.
Date of creation: 01 Apr 1993
Date of revision:
competition; financial market;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Degryse, Hans, 1997.
"The Total Cost of Trading Belgian Shares: Brussels versus London,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1581, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, Hans, 1999. "The total cost of trading Belgian shares: Brussels versus London," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1331-1355, September.
- Degryse, H.A., 1996. "The total cost of trading Belgian shares: Brussels versus London," Discussion Paper 1996-105, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bernardo Bortolotti & Marcella Fantini & Carlo Scarpa, 2000. "Why Do Governments Sell Privatised Companies Abroad?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 293, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Nielsson, Ulf, 2009. "Stock exchange merger and liquidity: The case of Euronext," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 229-267, May.
- Anderson, Ronald & Reinard, Davy & Scaillet, Olivier, 1997. "A New Index of Belgian Shares," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997016, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- G. G. Booth & P. Iversen & S. K. Sarkar & H. Schmidt & A. Young, 1999. "Market structure and bid-ask spreads: IBIS vs Nasdaq," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 51-71.
- Viswanathan, S. & Wang, James J. D., 2002. "Market architecture: limit-order books versus dealership markets," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 127-167, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne DAVISTER-LOGIST).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.