Neoclassical Input-Output analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques in its series Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM with number 9204.
Date of creation: Apr 1992
Date of revision:
Note: To receive copy, email author
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 8888, Downtown Station, Montreal (Canada) Quebec, H3C 3P8
Phone: (514) 987-4114
Fax: (514) 987-8494
Web page: http://www.uqam.ca/economie/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ghali,Sofiane & Mohnen,Pierre, 2002.
"Restructuring and economic performance: the experience of the Tunisian economy,"
011, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Sofiane Ghali & Pierre Mohnen, 2002. "Restructuring And Economic Performance: The Experience Of The Tunisian Economy," CIRANO Working Papers 2002s-26, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stéphane Pallage).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.