On the existence of equilibria in economies with an infinite dimensional commodity space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 8217.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Florenzano, Monique, 1983. "On the existence of equilibria in economies with an infinite dimensional commodity space," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 207-219, December.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Tourky, Rabee, 2004.
"Equilibria in Incomplete Assets Economies with Infinite Dimensional Spot Markets,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1169, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Rabee Tourky, 2009. "Equilibria in incomplete assets economies with infinite dimensional spot markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 221-262, February.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Le Van, Cuong, 1996. "On the subdifferential of the value function in economic optimization problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 55-73.
- Manh-Hung Nguyen & San Nguyen Van, 2005.
"The Lagrange multipliers and existence of competitive equilibrium in an intertemporal model with endogenous leisure,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Nguyen Manh Hung & San Nguyen Van, 2005. "The Lagrange multipliers and existence of competitive equilibrium in an intertemporal model with endogenous leisure," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b05041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Ostroy, Joseph M., 1984.
"On the existence of walrasian equilibrium in large-square economies,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 143-163, October.
- Joseph M. Ostroy, 1984. "On the Existence of Walrasian Equilibrium in Large-Square Economies," UCLA Economics Working Papers 325, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Anthony Horsley & Timothy Van Zandt & Andrew J Wrobel, 1998. "Berges Maximum Theorem With Two Topologies On The Action Set (Now published in Economics Letters, vol.61 (1999), pp.285-291.)," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 347, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Meddeb, Moncef, 1999.
"Existence of equilibria in economies with increasing returns and infinitely many commodities,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 287-307, April.
- Bonnisseau, J-M & Meddeb, M, 1996. "Existence of Equilibria in Economies with Increasing Returns and Infinitely Many Commodities," Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications 96.09, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Podczeck, Konrad & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2008. "Equilibrium theory with asymmetric information and with infinitely many commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 152-183, July.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Tourky, R. & Yannelis, N. C., 2000. "The Riesz-Kantorovich formula and general equilibrium theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 55-76, August.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- E. Allevi & A. Gnudi & I.V. Konnov, 2004. "Generalized Vector Variational Inequalities over Countable Product of Sets," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 155-167, November.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Border, Kim C. & Burkinshaw, Owen, 1997. "Economies with Many Commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 62-105, May.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2000. "Cone Conditions in General Equilibrium Theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 96-121, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.