Dynamic Mirrlees Taxation and Political Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series Levine's Bibliography with number 122247000000001730.
Date of creation: 12 Dec 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2007-12-19 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-PBE-2007-12-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2007-12-19 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2007-12-19 (Public Finance)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stanley L. Winer & George Tridimas & Walter Hettich, 2008. "Social Welfare and Coercion in Public Finance," CESifo Working Paper Series 2482, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.