Report NEP-DGE-2007-12-19This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gregor Baeurle & Daniel Burren, 2007. "A Note on Business Cycle Accounting," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp0705, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Moral Zuazo, MarÃa Paz & BaraÃ±ano Mentxaka, Ilaski, 2007. "Consumption-Leisure Trade-offs and Persistency in Business Cycles," BILTOKI, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica) 2007-05, Universidad del PaÃs Vasco - Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada III (EconometrÃa y EstadÃstica).
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2007. "Insurance and Opportunities: A Welfare Analysis of Labor Market Risk," NBER Working Papers 13673, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Bruha & Jiri Podpiera & Stanislav Polak, 2007. "The Convergence of a Transition Economy: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2007/3, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Christian Jaag & Christian Keuschnigg & Mirela Keuschnigg, 2007. "Pension Reform, Retirement and Life-Cycle Unemployment," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2007-43, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Finocchiaro, Daria & Queijo von Heideken, Virginia, 2007. "Do Central Banks React to House Prices?," Working Paper Series 217, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden), revised 01 Aug 2009.
- Hernando Zuleta, 2007. "Biased technological change, human capital and factor shares," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 004380, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Daron Acemoglu & Michael Golosov & Aleh Tsyvinski, 2007. "Dynamic Mirrlees Taxation and Political Economy," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001730, UCLA Department of Economics.